These amazing new Stainless Steel Chilled Whiskey Bullets are real looking stainless steel fake bullets that sink to the lower part of your whiskey glass to chill it down without diluting the taste. The stainless steel whiskey chillers is going to add some ice cold bullets in your straight upper of choice, such as whiskey, scotch, vodka, as well as white wine.
Simply put the bullets inside the refrigerator for 4 hours to chill them down and use 1 bullet for every 1 oz. of whiskey you serve. They are available in a set of six, ideal for 6 shots, and they are rounded to avoid breaking or scratching your wine glass. Definitely, some Bulleit Bourbon would go fantastic using these, but feel free to cool down your drink for ones.
How to use:
- Make sure you wash Whiskey Bullets before use
- Put Bullets in fridge for 4 hours or even more
- When all set, put 3-4 Bullets per drink and enjoy
- To clean, wash with warm water and air dry
- Stainless Steel Chilled Whiskey Bullets stays in the bottom of the glass
- Bring a great chill to the beverage, cooling your spirit without reducing the flavors
- The cube edges are rounded, avoiding scratching
- Easy to rinse
- The bullets doesn’t add any flavors or smells
- Perfect gift idea
- They are great in the glass!
from Gift Ideas for Boyfriend http://buyhimthat.com/best-selling-stainless-steel-chilled-whiskey-bullets/